I have been tagged by Darlene from ...my burning kitchen... with a meme titled "Lucky Seven". I am meant to state 7 random facts about myself and then tag 7 other people. Darlene went along the lines of food facts, but I might mix it up a little.
1. I went to 3 different schools in year 7. First term one school, Second term second school and then third and fourth term the third school. Then in year 8 I moved to a different school where I completed Year 12. So I am pretty good at adapting to different environments.
2. I have worked in the same company since leaving University. So I have been there for 6 years and have been in 3 different job roles, Receptionist, IT/Office Manager, and now Marketing Manager.
3. I am allergic to mangoes, even though I love them. My lips get all itchy. So I have to make sure when I eat them that they don't make too much contact with my lips.
4. My parents used to have a lot of exchange students staying with us, so from when I was about 8 until 18 we had people from different countries living with us at some stage in the year.
5. I am obsessed with trying all different asian snacks. I love going to the asian supermarkets and stocking up on different things that I have no idea what they are until I try them.
6. I love pretty much all reality tv shows. Sometimes they are so bad they are good.
7. There isn't any food I can think of that I don't like or won't eat. So I am pretty much the best dinner party guest...
I was going to tag some people, but the link thing is playing up and I want to move onto my next post. So I will leave it there